Unless you’re heavily involved in the security world, we’re sure you’re wondering, but… What is a CCTV system?
CCTV stands for Closed Circuit Television, which is video surveillance technology for monitoring everything that happens in a given area.
CCTV is a video surveillance system that differs from IP cameras, which are interlaced and the recording signals are monitored and recorded on a hard drive or recording device.
Until not long ago, such systems integrated analog cameras with a low black and white image quality that used the same signal as televisions, so their installation was done through thousands of meters of cable.
Nowadays, thanks to technological advances in the world of CCTV security cameras, it is possible to acquire a security kit that does not require any type of cable to transmit the images.
How to Choose the Best Home Security Camera System
It is important that before buying a surveillance system you think and plan what you will really need, recognizing the areas you want to monitor and of course that it fits the budget you have available. You can follow the next steps:
- List the functions you need, decide what you want to avoid, only intrusions, or also use the system in case of robbery, medical emergencies, or to control the entry of people. Identify your primary needs.
- Determine the type of control you need. If you only want to record images or want to see what is happening through your mobile phone or another device.
- To mount a surveillance camera and its entire system it is important to review the weaknesses of the house, you can use a sketch, outline, i.e., main accesses, doors, windows, balconies, and others.
- Study the possible locations of the camera; look for places that provide value and the images or video captured are optimal with maximum visibility.
- Consider the number of inhabitants in the house.
- The installation must be practical and its activation and deactivation must also be practical, whether it is by remote control, voice, keyboard, mobile phone, etc.
- Take into account the quality of the image, HD 1080P resolution is recommended.
Last but not least you must determine the degree of performance if theft occurs as will be warned. If by SMS to the mobile, by means of an audible alarm or a system connected to an alert reception center that connects directly to the police.
Where to Buy the Best Surveillance Camera
You can find these devices in different establishments, but this time we want to talk about virtual options that, although not so direct, give you the same benefits as any physical space:
Amazon: Have a lot of models, which vary in price and size, their quality is guaranteed, due to their brands are recognized in the market. Their attention is personalized and their deliveries are punctual, without a doubt it is a pleasant experience to acquire your product here.
All the purchase options attract attention, but we have no doubt that the best is through the Amazon portal, where you will find the desired product with all the features you have in mind, without leaving out any detail.
In addition, they always have the best discounts, the most guaranteed brands, and the latest models that come to the market, as it is constantly updated. You don’t have to think that hard, you already have the best purchasing alternative that you will be able to know.